Donegal comedian Conal Gallen fulfilled a dream for Ryan Tubridy last Friday night when he appeared on the Late Late Show!
The Ballybofey man and self-confirmed old school comic brought a bit of fun to the RTE studios.
And just for another bit of fun, Conal also posted some pictures of himself behind the scenes!
More from Donegal Daily
- IT’S ALL DOWNHILL FOR SALLY AFTER SCOOPING SKI HOLIDAY! Late Late Show host Ryan Tubridy may have pronounced her name wrong. But there was no doubting there was only one Sally Blake whose name was picked from the audience on last night’s show. The well-known Letterkenny woman and arguably one of Daniel O’Donnell’s fans, had been invited […]
- DANIEL AND COUNTRY PALS SPARK BIGGEST LATE LATE AUDIENCE OF YEAR Friday's country special edition of The Late Late Show sparked the hit show’s biggest audience so far this year. An average of 707,400 people were watching at any one point to see performances by stalwarts of the Irish country scene including our own Daniel O'Donnell. RTÉ has […]
- ANOTHER DONEGAL VIEWER IS LATE LATE SHOW WINNER! Donegal again won big on The Late Late Show last night. Yet another caller from the county scooped the big quiz prize on the country's most popular chat show. This time it was the turn of Cathy Walsh. Even host Ryan Tubridy once again remarked that YET another winner had come […]
- THE LATE LATE SHOW – AS SPONSORED BY DONEGAL! Liberty Insurance may sponsor The Late Late Show but last night it was Donegal which brought the country’s most popular television show to the nation. Even presenter Ryan Tubridy admitted it appeared as if the show had been sponsored by the men and women from Tir Chonail. President […]
- POIGNANT MOMENT AS BUNCRANA MAN WINS €25,000 ON LATE LATE SHOW A Buncrana man has struck a chord with the nation after he was chosen randomly as the winner of the Late Late Show cash prize of €25,000. The man, known as John Boy, was telephoned by chat-show host Ryan Tubridy who did not even know the winner was from Co Donegal. The […]
- TOP BROADCASTER BRANDS DONEGAL’S INTERVIEW ON LATE LATE A “DISGRACE” The controversy surrounding the Donegal team’s brief appearance on RTE’s Late Late Show has been reignited by one of Ireland’s top broadcasters. Well-known and hugely respected former UTV sports commentator Adrian Logan has branded the interview a disgrace. Logan, affectionately […]
- WIN A ROMANTIC VALENTINE’S NIGHT WITH TICKETS TO CONAL GALLEN AT THE MOUNT ERRIGAL HOTEL NOTHING planned for Valentine's Night????? Well this is a chance for one lucky reader - and his/her partner - to spend this Friday evening at the Mount Errigal Hotel where the star performer is funnyman Conal Gallen. The winner and his/her romantic partner will be greeted with […]
- DONEGAL MAN PLANS TO DUMP HIS 2001 ‘BANGER’ AFTER WINNING €20K ON LATE LATE A Donegal man plans to swap his 12 year old banger for a newer model after scooping €20,000 on RTE’s Late Late Show last night. Art O’Brien admitted he was still in shock when host Ryan Tubridy called him at home. The Donegal man guessed St Valentine as the correct answer to last […]
- DANIEL TO GET SPECIAL LATE LATE TRIBUTE TO CELEBRATE SHOWBIZ CAREER SHOWBIZ EXCLUSIVE: Daniel O’Donnell is to be given a special Late Late Show tribute to celebrate his career and 50th birthday! Donegaldaily.com understands the millionaire entertainer will join Ryan Tubridy on the RTE show which comes just three days before his milestone birthday on […]
- DONEGAL WOMAN WINS $10,000 ON LATE LATE SHOW A Donegal woman has scooped $10,000 and a trip to the US on tonight’s Late Late Show. Grace Kelly from Lifford didn’t think she had much of a chance when she texted her entry into the live competition on the popular RTE Show. But she got the shock of her life when she was […]
- MAJELLA: “WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD ‘CANCER’ IT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S THE END” MAJELLA O'Donnell has spoken of her battle with cancer - and told other people getting the illness: "You can fight back." The brave wife of singer Daniel also choked back tears on the Late Late Show on RTE1 as she spoke of how she fought cancer as her father died. And she also […]
- DONEGAL WOMAN HOPING TO REPRESENT IRELAND AT THE EUROVISION A Gaoth Dobhair woman is hoping to fly the flag for Ireland at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest. Maria McCool and her band Celtic Whisper is one of five acts who will appear on the Late Late Show on RTE next week, February 24th. But Maria, a school teacher now based in Co Meath, […]
- SHAY TO TELL ALL ON TONIGHT’S LATE LATE SHOW Donegal soccer star Shay Given will give his opinion on how Ireland is going to do at Euro 2012 when he appears on RTE's Late Late Show tonight. The Lifford man, the highest capped player on the team with 121 games to date, will be one of the main guests on the show. Shay’s family […]
- RTE STAR RYAN FINDS HIMSELF ‘SNOOKERED’ IN DUNFANAGHY RTE star Ryan Tubridy has been given a warm welcome by locals in Dunfanaghy ahead of his live show from the stunning seaside village tomorrow morning. Tubridy and his team arrived in Dunfanaghy earlier this evening as part of their latest special feature on the Wild Atlantic […]
- RTE STAR TUBRIDY TO HAVE A MINI ‘STAYCATION’ IN DONEGAL! RTE star Ryan Tubridy is on his way to Donegal. The Late Late Show presenter is heading to Dunfanaghy for a special feature on the Wild Atlantic Way. 'Tubridy’s Wild Atlantic Way Adventure' will roll into the busy seaside village on Wednesday week, June 10th. The presenter will […]
- RYAN TUBRIDY GETS HIS WILD ATLANTIC WAY PASSPORT STAMPED AHEAD OF DONEGAL TOUR RTE star Ryan Tubridy has got his Wild Atlantic Way passport stamped in Donegal today ahead of his week-long trip along the popular visitor attraction. Tubs had promised to start his week-long morning radio show tour of the west coast in Buncrana following the horrific tragedy at […]
- RYAN TUBRIDY VOWS TO BRING POPULAR RADIO SHOW TO BUNCRANA BROADCASTER Ryan Tubridy vowed today to bring his popular RTE Radio One show to Buncrana following the tragedy there last month. Tubridy was speaking on his show today as he asked people to make suggestions as to where his annual tour of Ireland should go. He was asking for […]
- DONEGAL WOMAN SCOOPS DREAM HOLIDAY ON LATE LATE SHOW A Donegal woman has scooped the holiday of a lifetime and a cool €10,000 to spend while there. And it all happened on the Late Late Show. Sandra Coss didn’t think she had much of a chance when she entered the RTE show’s textline phone-in competition. Thousands of people […]
- LATE LATE SHOW TO GET BEHIND DONEGAL’S WORLD RECORD ‘PADDY’ ATTEMPT Donegal’s attempts to break the world record for the most number of Paddys in one place is to feature on Tonight’s Late Late Show. Organisers are to reveal details of the novel plan to RTE host Ryan Tubridy on the show. And Donegal Daily can reveal that there is to be a real […]
- DANIEL SAYS HE HOPES THE LATE LATE SHOW GOES ON FOREVER Daniel O'Donnell, the only celebrity to be interviewed by all FOUR Late Late Show presenters, said he hopes the RTE show will go on forever. The singer, who was interviewed by Gay Byrne, Pat Kenny, Gerry Ryan and Ryan Tubridy, will appear on the show's 50th anniversary special […]