The hard-hitting duo revealed last week that they were going to the Co Donegal seaside town to unwind after their London heroics.
And yesterday Paddy even tweeted that he was enjoying himself in Bundoran tweeting a picture of famous Bundoran pub The Chasin Bull.
He claimed “In the Chasin’ Bull this morning for a few drinks, Bundoran is class!”
But it appears that Michael and Paddy are talking a lot of Bull.
Paddy’s agent Alex McGreevy of MG Sports Management said “I’ve had a lot of requests form journalists and others in Co Donegal to see if they can speak with him.
“I’m having to tell people that this is just his sense of humour, that e is really in Ibiza,” he said.
More from Donegal Daily
- DONEGAL FAMILY MOURN LOSS OF MOLLY, AGED 109, WHO WAS WORLD’S OLDEST PERSON A CO Donegal family is mourning the loss of Molly Madden, who was Ireland's oldest citizen and the oldest person in the world. Molly passed away on Saturday aged 109. Her son Noel is the well-known publican who owns Madden's Bridge Bar in Bundoran. The premises are closed […]
- SENSATIONAL QUIGLEY WINS AGAIN AFTER DEFEATING THE GERMAN STEFAN HAERTEL IN MINSK JASON Quigley of the Finn Valley boxing club has been guaranteed at least a Bronze medal after producing another stunning performance to win his quarter final bout against German oppenent Stefan Haertel. The Donegal boxer has been in sensational form throughout the championships […]
- BUNDORAN PUB NAMED IN PUB SPY’S TOP TEN! A Donegal pub has been named in the top ten by the Sunday World’s infamous Pub Spy. The secretive Pub Spy and his trusted commandoes visit pubs across the country each week and give them marks out of five pints! Now the Marine Bar in Bundoran has made it into the spy’s top ten of […]
- UP TO 20,000 EXPECTED IN BUNDORAN FOR EUROPEAN SURFING CHAMPIONSHIPS THIS WEEKEND Up to 20,000 visitors are expected to arrive in Bundoran this Friday as both spectators and competitors head to the European Surfing Championships, Eurosurf 2011. The event is expected to generate €3m for the local economy and considerable exposure for Donegal as a tourism […]
- DONEGAL WATERING HOLE TO FEATURE IN NEW FILM ‘THE IRISH PUB’ A Donegal pub is to feature in a feature film called The Irish Pub. The film is available to stream or download nationwide from volta.ie from tomorrow. The film includes an interview with Nan and Patricia Brennan of Brennan’s in Bundoran, two sisters who were born in a bedroom […]
- UPROAR AFTER BUNDORAN IS CALLED A ‘SHANTY TOWN’ BY MAYO POLITICIAN There has been upraor after a Mayo county councillor labelled the seaside town of Bundoran a ‘shanty town’. Independent councillor Christy Hyland said that signage over pubs had become “gaudy” and that Wesport was in danger of becoming “a shanty town like Bundoran”. He was […]
- BUNDORAN WATER TREATMENT PLANT BACK IN OPERATION Irish Water and Donegal County Council have made significant progress dealing with recent disruption to the operation of Bundoran Water Treatment Plant, following a severe flooding incident last week when the plant was submerged in over half a metre of water as a result of Storm […]
- WATERWORLD BUNDORAN GETS GOLD STANDARD AWARD Waterworld Bundoran has once again been awarded the only White Flag for County Donegal. The Ireland Active ‘Gold Standard Award’ was presented to Waterworld General Manager Anderson Keys and Duty Managers Noreen Sweeney and Tom Losey at a ceremony in the Slieve Russell Hotel in […]
- COUNCILLOR SLAMS QUEEN’S VISIT AS €20 MILLION WASTE OF TAXPAYER’S CASH A Bundoran councillor has slammed Queen Elizabeth’s visit as a €20 million waste of taxpayer’s cash. Sinn Fein Cllr Sean Carty said everything is wrong about the royal visit to Ireland including the cost and the timing. “€20 million plus. This is what the Queen’s visit will cost […]
- DDTV: BUNDORAN GETS ‘BOOKED OUT’ WITH NEW BROCHURE! The Discover Bundoran brochure was launched in the Holyrood Hotel in Bundoran on Friday last. The 44 page brochure includes details of all activities available in the town, a town map, an event guide for 2016 and also a comprehensive local business directory. It will be […]
- INVESTIGATION LAUNCHED AS €71,000 OF PERFUME STOLEN FROM DONEGAL PHARMACY A Donegal pharmacy has been robbed of an astonishing €71,000 worth of perfume. The perfume was taken from the Bundoran Cara pharmacy store of TV entrepreneur Ramona Nicholas on Monday. Gardai have ben examining CCTV footage of the crime. They say the perfumes will be sold on […]
- SURFER REUNITED WITH GO-PRO CAMERA WASHED UP 30KMS AWAY ON DONEGAL BEACH! A SURFER from Dublin is over the moon after being reunited with his GoPro camera after it was found washed up on a Donegal beach - 30kms from where he had been surfing! Social media pictures of the mystery man were posted on Twitter by Rachel and Prince Carr after they found the […]
- POLICE SEARCH FLAT IN SEARCH FOR MISSING SCHOOLGIRL ARLENE A new breakthrough has been made in the search for missing schoolgirl Arlene Arkinson. Forensic experts are carrying out a detailed examination of a derelict flat once occupied by a man cleared of murdering the missing schoolgirl who was last seen in Bundoran. Officers in white […]
- CAMPERVAN OWNER FINED FOR CAUSING OBSTRUCTION – IN AN EMPTY CARPARK! EXCLUSIVE: A campervan owner is fuming after being given a parking ticket for causing an obstruction – after parking in an empty carpark! Mark Holloway and his family had been staying at the Lakeside Caravan Park in Ballyshannon. Mark and his wife and four children decided to […]
- LISSADELL COURT VICTORY GREAT BOOST FOR DONEGAL – HOTELIER The decision taken on the Lissadell Estate has been welcomed by tourism providers in Donegal as planning continues for the 2014 season. Fianna Fail councillor and Bundoran hotelier Philip McGlynn has welcomed the ruling saying that it will provide a much needed boost to tourism in the […]
- DDTV: CELEBRATIONS AS SEAN McENIFF CELEBRATES HIS 80th BIRTHDAY! Legendary Donegal politician and hoteiler Sean McEniff celebrated his 80th birthday recently. DonegalTV was there to capture what was a great night and spoke to many of the Bundoran man's friends and colleagues about what makes him such a special Donegal man. Simply click on the […]
- DONEGAL WOMAN PUTS HER SON FOR SALE ON INTERNET! A Donegal woman has put her son up for sale - on small ads website DoneDeal. And Bundoran woman 'Cherri' is only looking for the princely sum of €13 for the 18 year old! She says the young lad has many skills including bing a photographer and has even managed a whopping 625 points […]
- HOMECOMING CELEBRATION FOR SIBLINGS AFTER 12,000KM BIKE RIDE FROM INDIA TO DONEGAL! FRIENDS and relatives of a brother and sister who return to Donegal next week after a 12,000 kilometre six month bike ride from India are planning a massive cycling home-coming parade! Peter Brennan and his sister Keara left New Delhi on Christmas Day 2010. They will arrive in […]
- BUNDORAN NAMED THE BEST SURFING BEACH IN THE WORLD! WE already kind of knew it - now Bundoran has been named as the best surfing beach on the planet. The massive USA website amerikanki.com has named its top 9 surfing beaches in the world...with Bundoran at No1! "Ireland is one of the most spectacularly beautiful places in the […]
- ST. MICHAELS DELIVER OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE TO POWER PAST BUNDORAN St Michaels were in devastating form this evening in their Donegal SFC clash with Bundoran. St Michaels ran out convincing winners on a comprehensive score-line of 4-10 to 0-06. Goals in either half from Colm McFadden ensured a comfortable win for Tony Wilkinson's […]