The hard-hitting duo revealed last week that they were going to the Co Donegal seaside town to unwind after their London heroics.
And yesterday Paddy even tweeted that he was enjoying himself in Bundoran tweeting a picture of famous Bundoran pub The Chasin Bull.
He claimed “In the Chasin’ Bull this morning for a few drinks, Bundoran is class!”
But it appears that Michael and Paddy are talking a lot of Bull.
Paddy’s agent Alex McGreevy of MG Sports Management said “I’ve had a lot of requests form journalists and others in Co Donegal to see if they can speak with him.
“I’m having to tell people that this is just his sense of humour, that e is really in Ibiza,” he said.
More from Donegal Daily
- IRISH BOXER PADDY BARNES TO MISS EURO FINAL WITH BROKEN NOSE IRISH boxer Paddy Barnes has been left devastated after having to pull out of his European Championship final today through injury. Barnes, who was destined to return home to Belfast with at least a silver, was due to fight Russia's David Ayrapetyan - with Donegal's Jason Quigley […]
- CONLAN MAKES IT FOUR IRISH BOXERS IN EURO SEMI-FINALS FLYWEIGHT Michael Conlan, who won an Olympic bronze at the London Games, has beaten Siarhei Loban. It now means that there are four Irish boxers into the semi-finals of the European championships in Minsk and are all guaranteed at least a bronze medal each. Conlan stopped his […]
- OLYMPIC BOXERS SNUB BARBADOS AND BALI FOR ………BUNDORAN! They could have chosen Barbados, the Bahamas or Bali for a well-earned break. Olympic boxing medalists Michael Conlan and Paddy Barnes will take things easy in the coming days with a holiday. But instead of an exotic location the pair have chosen somewhere a little closer to home – […]
- OLYMPIC BOXER PADDY BARNES IS LATEST TO JOIN FINN VALLEY 5K The latest sporting celebrity to sign up for the Finn Valley St STephen's Day 5K is Olympic medalist Paddy Barnes. The Belfast man will join fellow boxers Jason Quigley and Tyrone Mc Cullagh, GAA stars Frank Mc Glynn and Marty O'Reilly, Olympic cyclist Philip Deignan and amongst the […]
- DONEGAL FAMILY MOURN LOSS OF MOLLY, AGED 109, WHO WAS WORLD’S OLDEST PERSON A CO Donegal family is mourning the loss of Molly Madden, who was Ireland's oldest citizen and the oldest person in the world. Molly passed away on Saturday aged 109. Her son Noel is the well-known publican who owns Madden's Bridge Bar in Bundoran. The premises are closed […]
- SENSATIONAL QUIGLEY WINS AGAIN AFTER DEFEATING THE GERMAN STEFAN HAERTEL IN MINSK JASON Quigley of the Finn Valley boxing club has been guaranteed at least a Bronze medal after producing another stunning performance to win his quarter final bout against German oppenent Stefan Haertel. The Donegal boxer has been in sensational form throughout the championships […]
- BUNDORAN FIGHTERS BOX THEIR WAY TO GLORY AT ULSTER CHAMPIONSHIPS This year Bundoran boxing club will have two boxers in the National Stadium Dublin competing in the All Ireland Championships after a good weekend of boxing in Newtownstewart at the the Ulster championships where Bundoran took home 2 Ulster titles. The two boxers now that progress […]
- BUNDORAN PUB NAMED IN PUB SPY’S TOP TEN! A Donegal pub has been named in the top ten by the Sunday World’s infamous Pub Spy. The secretive Pub Spy and his trusted commandoes visit pubs across the country each week and give them marks out of five pints! Now the Marine Bar in Bundoran has made it into the spy’s top ten of […]
- UP TO 20,000 EXPECTED IN BUNDORAN FOR EUROPEAN SURFING CHAMPIONSHIPS THIS WEEKEND Up to 20,000 visitors are expected to arrive in Bundoran this Friday as both spectators and competitors head to the European Surfing Championships, Eurosurf 2011. The event is expected to generate €3m for the local economy and considerable exposure for Donegal as a tourism […]
- ME, MY FAMILY AND ACTOR WILL FERRELL – BY COUNCILLOR JACK MURRAY! HE went on to become a Hollywood legend, but back in 1989 Will Ferrell was just like every other American dude of his generation - he wanted to go on holiday to….BUNDORAN. And here are the pictures to prove it. They belong to Sinn Fein councillor Jack Murray (in nappies back […]
- DONEGAL WATERING HOLE TO FEATURE IN NEW FILM ‘THE IRISH PUB’ A Donegal pub is to feature in a feature film called The Irish Pub. The film is available to stream or download nationwide from volta.ie from tomorrow. The film includes an interview with Nan and Patricia Brennan of Brennan’s in Bundoran, two sisters who were born in a bedroom […]
- UPROAR AFTER BUNDORAN IS CALLED A ‘SHANTY TOWN’ BY MAYO POLITICIAN There has been upraor after a Mayo county councillor labelled the seaside town of Bundoran a ‘shanty town’. Independent councillor Christy Hyland said that signage over pubs had become “gaudy” and that Wesport was in danger of becoming “a shanty town like Bundoran”. He was […]
- BUNDORAN NAMED IN NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC’S TOP 20 PLACES TO SURF National Geographic magazine has recognised Bundoran as one of the best places in the world to go surfing. The Donegal town was named in the top 20 surf hotspots on the planet. This is what the National Geographic says about Donegal's surfing […]
- DONEGAL WOMAN TO BE HONOURED IN NEW YORK FOR YOUTH WORK DONEGAL woman Maura Gallagher, a Foróige Youth Entrepreneurship teacher has been selected as Ireland’s best and will be honoured at the “Salute to the Entrepreneurial Spirit” Awards in...New York City! She will represent Foróige NFTE as a 2012 Global Enterprising Educator of the Year […]
- GARDAI HUNT BOGUS CHARITY COLLECTOR DRESSED AS SANTA DONEGAL Gardai are searching for a bogus charity collector dressed in a Santa Claus suit. The money-grabbing crook targeted punters in pubs in Bundoran - claiming he was collecting cash for the RNLI. But this particular Santa was looking to line his own pockets. An RNLI […]
- REVEALED: BOGUS SANTA WAS TEENAGE SCHOOLBOY A bogus charity collector behind a Santa con was a SCHOOLBOY, Donegal Daily can reveal. Gardai had been investigating incidents in pubs in Bundoran on Sunday in which a man dressed in a Santa suit was collecting money for the RNLI. But after the story was first revealed on Donegal […]
- BUNDORAN WATER TREATMENT PLANT BACK IN OPERATION Irish Water and Donegal County Council have made significant progress dealing with recent disruption to the operation of Bundoran Water Treatment Plant, following a severe flooding incident last week when the plant was submerged in over half a metre of water as a result of Storm […]
- TEN THINGS DONEGALDAILY IS LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2012! These are the TEN things Donegaldaily.com is looking forward to in our wonderful county in the coming year. Why not send us details of what you are looking forward to? 1 – The Donegal senior GAA footballers proving that 2011 was no flash in the pan and that Jim McGuinness and the boys […]
- AMERICAN STUDENTS CHOOSE DONEGAL AS BASE FOR STUDY ABROAD TRIP A group of students from New York City have chosen Bundoran as their base for a study-abroad trip to Ireland this August. ‘Say Yes to Education’, a U.S. non-profit educational organisation, chose Donegal’s famous seaside resort following a Europe-wide sweep of educational programmes […]
- DONEGAL HOTEL NAMED AS THE BEST LIVE MUSIC VENUE IN ULSTER The Allingham Arms Hotel, Bundoran has scooped the IMRO Best Live Music Venue in Ulster 2015. The Allingham Arms Hotel, known as the Capital of Country is delighted to have received this prestigious award. The ceremony took place last night in Dublin which recognises the best […]