Naomh Colmcille CLG
The senior and reserve teams both recorded good wins at Moville at the weekend, despite both teams missing a number of regular starters. The seniors won on a scoreline of Moville 0-7 Naomh Colmcille 2-17; the result in the reserve match was Moville 0-5 Naomh Colmcille 4-7. Well done to the minor team for a great Championship win over Downings. The young u13s narrowly lost out to Malin in their first league game.
Naomh Colmcille Training Schedule this week is as follows
- · Under 8’s: Training will be this Saturday 8th of September at 11 am.
- · Under 10’s: Training moved again to Friday nights starting this Friday at 6:00 (to be confirmed).
- · Under 13’s: Match away to Carndonagh this Friday (7th) at 6:30 pm. Departure time will be sent out later this week.
- · Under 14’s: training/match tbc; please check Facebook or club website for updates.
- · Under 16’s: training/match tbc; please check Facebook or club website for updates.
- · Under 18’s: training/match tbc; please check Facebook or club website for updates.
- · Gaelic for Girls training: training TBC.
Can all under age players please bring €2, boots, shorts /track bottoms and a drink please.
- Senior training will continue this week as per notification via TEXT from Senior Manager Joe Higgins
New players are always welcome!!
Naomh Colmcille’s Weekly Lotto: This week’s winning sequence was 220.127.116.11.20. Most correct 4 numbers – winners Monica McDaid and Bernie mcDaid. The Club would like to take the opportunity to Thank Everyone for their continued support of the Lotto as it gives the Club the essential means of continuing to give our local Kids and Adults the chance to avail of a great and healthy pass time.
The collection period for the ‘Lucozade sport promotion’ has now finished but unfortunately we didn’t obtain the minimum number of bottle caps required for entry into the promotion.
Best of luck to Thomas McKinley and the Donegal senior panel in their ongoing preparations for the All-Ireland final against Mayo on September 23rd.Tags: