Donegal folk across the world watched and celebrated Donegal’s magical All-Ireland final win over Mayo yesterday.
Here’s a video of a small group of loyal Donegal fans watching the game in far-off Dubai.
We’re reliably informed that half of Ardara was there.
They certainly look like they’re having fun in the sun!
More from Donegal Daily
- DDTV: WATCH STUNNING BIRDSEYE VIDEO OF BEAUTIFUL DONEGAL SEASIDE VILLAGE DDTV: Watch this superb Birdseye video of the beautiful seaside village of Rathmullan. The video is part of a number of initiative taken by the Bord Failte to promote tourism in Donegal. The success of the 'The Wild Atlantic Way' project has been well documented and those […]
- DDTV VIDEO: WATCH DONEGAL TEAM ON THE LATE LATE SHOW AGAIN HERE MISSED the Late Late Show because you were still partying? Not to worry - you can watch the Donegal team's appearance on the Late Late Show here. Just click to play.
- DDTV: WATCH IRISH DANCING WORLD CHAMPION GAVIN PERFORM AT HIS HOMECOMING CELEBRATION DDTV: Irish Dancing World Champion Gavin Shevlin received a rapturous reception at his homecoming ceremony at the Glenswilly GAA Clubhouse on Tuesday evening. Eighteen year-old Gavin beat off stiff competition form around the world when he competed in Montreal at the World Irish […]
- DDTV: INCREDIBLE VOICE OF DONEGAL TEENAGER WE all know lots of people in Donegal who can sing - but is there anyone quite like Farah Tianihad? The 4th year student at the PCC in Falcarragh is causing something of a stir on YouTube. From Cloch Cheann Fhaola, she is one of a number of people competing for a […]
- DDTV: WATCH CÓLAISTE GAEL LINN STUDENTS IN MAGHEROARTY PERFORM ‘TAKE ON ME’ Click on video above to watch Coláiste Gael Linn students based in Magheroarty perform a fantastic version of the 80's hit classic 'Take on me' as Gaeilge. The students were based in Magheroarty for three weeks, and came from all over Ireland to attend the intense Irish […]
- DONEGAL DOLL-MAKER TOPS UK TOY AWARDS A Donegal doll-maker has topped the poll in the Independent Toy Awards in the UK. Arklu Dolls, who are based in the CoLab in Letterkenny, won the dolls section of the prestigious awards for their doll Lottie. The company’s managing director Ian Harkin, from Ballybofey, said he […]
- DDTV: DONEGAL TOURISM CONFERENCE IS A MAJOR SUCCESS The second annual Donegal Tourism Conference was a huge success yesterday. Aimed at how small businesses can expand and thrive through the development of the Wild Atlantic Way, the conference heard from a number of key speakers. DonegalTV went along to the event. Simply […]
- DDTV: VIDEO SLIDESHOW ON THE RETURN OF THE SEALS TO LOUGH SWILLY THREE seals were returned to the wild in Lough Swilly this weekend. You can read our report in our News Section. You can watch this slideshow of pictures and video of the event courtesy of Paul Deeney. Click to play above.
- DDTV – COUNTDOWN TO CROKER – IT’S THE BATTLE FOR SHAM! They brought us the hilarious stand-off between Donegal and Dublin fans before the All-Ireland semi-final which was watched by more than 100,000 people. And now madcap video bloggers Giddyupskits have done it again pitting Donegal fans against their Kerry rivals. The team […]
- WATCH ONE WOMAN’S HILARIOUS REACTION TO DANIEL VISITING HER B&B FEATURES: We all know Daniel O'Donnell has a legion of fans - but you'd be hard pressed to find a more excited fan than this. In the video link below - which is a snippet from Daniel's new TV show on UTV - shows the hilarious moment Daniel pulls up outside the home of one very […]
- CHRISTY ‘UNITES’ WITH CO-WORKERS TO PREPARE FOR SAM – IN PICTURES Christy Toye can safely be described as a veteran of the current Donegal side. And yet the Creeslough man, despite only coming on for a few appearances, has supported Jim McGuinness from the start. And while Christy supported Jim over the last few months, Christy's workmates at […]
- DONEGAL FAMILY MOURN LOSS OF MOLLY, AGED 109, WHO WAS WORLD’S OLDEST PERSON A CO Donegal family is mourning the loss of Molly Madden, who was Ireland's oldest citizen and the oldest person in the world. Molly passed away on Saturday aged 109. Her son Noel is the well-known publican who owns Madden's Bridge Bar in Bundoran. The premises are closed […]
- DDTV VIDEO: MURPHY STRIKE AGAINST MAYO NAMED GOAL OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MICHAEL Murphy is tonight celebrating another accolade. His wonder strike against Mayo in last Sunday's All-Ireland final has been named 'Goal of the Championship' by the RTE Championship Matters show. You can watch the goal, banged home in the third minute of the […]
- WOW! ANOTHER NORTHERN LIGHTS TREAT OVER DONEGAL THERE may have been some clouds in the skies above Co Donegal last night - but not enough to ruin another dazzling display of the Northern Lights. This beautiful picture was taken Stoycho Danev in Culdaff. People also gathered in other parts of Inishowen into the small hours to […]
- MICHAEL GETS HIS CAKE FROM THE 3 PEAKS TEA PARTY! THE TEAM which is doing a 3 peaks 3 day 3 counties challange had a tea party in Ramelton. They would like to thank anyone that helped out in any way. A cake made for the occasion by local lady Ursula Mc Conigley was raffled and won by Michael Gallagher Jnr (pictured above). A […]
- DDTV: WATCH FULL DOCUMENTARY ON DONEGAL FIDDLER JOHN DOHERTY EARLIER THIS week we showed you some footage of the great Donegal fiddler John Doherty playing a superb piece. Here's a full documentary on John...perfect for the weekend! "Drinking all the day in old pubs where fiddlers love to play Someone touched the bow, he played a […]
- DDTV VIDEO: IS THIS WOMAN DONEGAL’S LOUDEST FAN? WHOEVER she is, she's certainly causing something of a stir on the internet. But the screaming Donegal fan in this video clip certainly has her voice heard as she roars on her home county team at Croke Park on Sunday. More than 3,000 people have already […]
- WILD INISHOWEN GROUP COME TO RESCUE OF RED SQUIRRELS The death of an endangered red squirrel has promoted a Donegal wildlife group to take things into their own hands to protect the species. Like many others, members of Wild Inishowen were horrified to learn of the death of one of the stunning creatures at Lis Na Gra Woods in […]
- MORE THAN 7,000 DONEGAL SCHOOLCHILDREN TAKE PART IN MATHS WEEK More than 7,500 schoolchildren from across Donegal took part in the tenth annual Maths Week. The children from across 66 schools participated in the all-island event which has grown to become the largest of its kind in the world. Throughout the week, world renowned and locally […]
- UPROAR AFTER BUNDORAN IS CALLED A ‘SHANTY TOWN’ BY MAYO POLITICIAN There has been upraor after a Mayo county councillor labelled the seaside town of Bundoran a ‘shanty town’. Independent councillor Christy Hyland said that signage over pubs had become “gaudy” and that Wesport was in danger of becoming “a shanty town like Bundoran”. He was […]