THE DONEGAL team will be in Buncrana at 10.15pm, according to a text from a player on the team bus to us.
Declan Walsh said: “What a great welcome we received in Malin and the whole of Inishowen.”
More from Donegal Daily
- SHOCK AS DEAD CALF HAS TAGS REMOVED AND DUMPED AT ROADSIDE People have been left shocked after a calf had its identity tags removed and was dumped at a roadside on the outskirts of Letterkenny. The black and white Friesian calf was dumped at Kirkstown close to the Glencar Road around 5pm yesterday evening. A person out walking made the […]
- LETTERKENNY RFC ‘TRY’ A DIFFERENT KIND OF FUNDRAISING ‘DRIVE’ If you happen to see a bunch of rugby players pushing a Toyota today - don't worry. They haven't broken down on their way to some vital fixture. Instead members of Letterkenny Rugby Club are pushing the car from Mountcharles to Letterkenny to raise much-needed funds for the […]
- YOUNG DONEGAL HANDBALLERS CAPTURE ULSTER TITLES A number of young Donegal pupils have capture Ulster Allianz Cumann na Bunscoil handball titles. A total of 12 pupils from Donegal took part in the Ulster Allianz Cumann na Bunscoil finals in Belfast. Pupils from Rockfield NS, SN An Choimin,SN Taobhoige and Dromore NS, […]
- KEEPING YOUR HAIR COLOUR FOR LONGER – WITH PATRICK GILDEA’S CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE The good news is that with proper care and a little creativity, you can keep your colour-treated hair looking shiny and vibrant. Patrick asked Elaine one of our Master Colour Technicians to share her experience with us on keeping coloured hair fresh and vibrant. This is what she […]
- SAM’S WORLD TOUR OF DONEGAL – FANAD PICTURES THE people of Fanad came out in their hundreds to make sure the Donegal team were given a warm welcome. Here are some of your pictures. Do you have more? Share them with Donegal fans at home and abroad. You can send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT A JOKE! NOT A SINGLE DONEGAL PLAYER ON 2015 ALL-STAR TEAM NOT a single Donegal player has been picked for the GAA/GPA All-Star 2015 team. The team was announced a short time ago - and there was no place for Michael Murphy, Neill Gallagher or anyone else from the county. The 'experts' line-up is […]
- GAA: MALIN DEFEAT CARNDONAGH IN TOM FARREN MEMORIAL CUP TOM FARREN MEMORIAL CUP Malin beat Carndonagh in the Tom Farren Memorial Cup on Saturday on a scoreline of Malin 2-16 Carndonagh 2-09. The Malin Team on the day was: Seamus […]
- BREAKING NEWS: DONEGAL TO PLAY DOWN AT BREFFNI PARK THE GAA has this evening confirmed the venue for the Ulster Senior football semi final between Donegal and Down. It will take place on Sunday, June 23 and is fixed for Kingspan Breffni Park, Cavan. The players seem happy. Mark McHugh tweeted: "Just heard the Donegal v Down game […]
- BRIAN AND PIPPA TAKE LIKE DUCKS TO WATER IN DONEGAL! Celebrity couple Brian and Pippa Ormond have turned heads in Donegal Town over the weekend. The couple were taking part in the first game of RTE’s Celebrity Bainisteoir where Brian’s team was taking on wife Pippa who is the manager of Donegal team Naomh Brid. The well-knwon […]
- BEST WISHES TO JIM McGUINNESS AND THE DONEGAL TEAM – FROM EVERYONE AT THE FOUR LANTERNS THE management and staff of the Four Lanterns would like to wish Jim McGuinness, his players and all the staff best wishes for the All-Ireland Football Final. The Four Lanterns have made a €100 donation to the Donegal players Training Fund. All monies for these adverts on Donegal […]
- CHLOICH CHEANN FHAOLA WIN RESERVE FINAL The victorious Chloich Cheann Fhaola team who won the Reserve Final today beating Four Masters 1-10 to 1-05. Captain Kevin Scanlon lifted the Seamus Gallagher Cup in front of adoring fans in a superg game.
- DRIVER ESCAPES INJURY AS LORRY OVERTURNS A lorry driver had a lucky escape when his vehicle left the road and toppled over this morning. The incident happened at an area known as the Blue Banks between Letterkenny and Kilmacrennan. It is not understood the driver was hurt but he was shocked by the incident. Drivers […]
- TORTHAÍ SCÓR DHÚN na nGALL 2014 Torthai scor Dhun na nGall 2014 Rince Iorais Amhranaiochta Naomh Conaill Aithseoireachta carn domhnaigh Ballad grupa Gaoth Dobhair Ceol uirsle Gaoth Dobhar Leiriu Buncrannach Trath na gceist Naomh columba Adh mor Dun na nGall in uladh
- BREAKING NEWS: CAPTAIN MURPHY & CO ARE HOME IN THE GLEN WITH SAM MICHAEL Murphy, captain of the All-Ireland champions, is finally home in Glenswilly. The Donegal team are on their last leg of the World Tour of Donegal.
- DDTV VIDEO: WATCH DONEGAL TEAM ON THE LATE LATE SHOW AGAIN HERE MISSED the Late Late Show because you were still partying? Not to worry - you can watch the Donegal team's appearance on the Late Late Show here. Just click to play.
- DDTV: SEE DONEGAL’S ATTEMPT TO FORM THE WORLD’S BIGGEST SHAMROCK The sun was almost shining and the conditions were perfect for Donegal to break the world record for the world's largest human shamrock at LYIT yesterday. Unfortunately the numbers just fell short but the 502 people who did turn up had a great time. Click on play to see exactly […]
- INVESTIGATION INTO COUNTY FINAL PUNCH-UP THE Donegal County Board disciplinary committee are to investigate a punch-up during yesterday's Intermediate Championship Final at O'Donnell Park in Letterkenny. Two Naomh Colmcille players were sent off during the game which Bundoran won easily in the end. A number of punches […]
- SIX DONEGAL PLAYERS GET ULSTER ALL-STARS SIX Donegal players have been included in the Ulster team of the year, or provincial All Stars tonight. Karl Lacey, at half-back, picked up his fourth such gong. And joining him on the team of the year were Neil McGee, Odhran MacNiallais, Leo McLoone, Ryan McHugh and Donegal […]
- THE NEXT BUS TO MALIN HEAD IS LEAVING SOON! Inishowen is set to see its first ever tourist bus route from Derry to Malin Head, Ireland's most northerly point 'Banba'a Crown'. Inishowen Rural Transport and Inishowen Tourism have come together to develop a tourist bus trail to Malin Head, daily (Monday - Friday) throughout […]
- IRELAND’S MOST SPECTACULAR DARKNESS INTO LIGHT 5K SET FOR ARRANMORE Arranmore Island is hosting it's first ever Darkness Into Light 5k walk/run this year on May 7. All proceeds go to Pieta House which is a prevention centre for self harm and suicide. There are 110 venues around the country - but Arranmore is set to have the most spectacular […]