Hegarty’s Home Interiors is a family run, high quality furniture store catering to a national customer base. Customer satisfaction lies at the heart of all of the company’s operations; aiming to deliver exemplary service and out-standing products.
Hegarty’s Home Interiors is now seeking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for their premises, in Buncrana.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
As Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring customers are provided with accurate information and excellent service.
• Provide outstanding support to customers and answer queries
• Be knowledgeable in all company products and services
• Answer all incoming calls promptly and pleasantly
• Prepare the schedule for delivery of goods
• Be a point of contact between sales staff and customers
• Communicate expertly in all instances
• Processing invoices
• Previous experience in a demanding customer facing role
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Ability to make decisions under pressure
The ideal Candidate will be expected to manage schedules, provide delivery updates to both Hegarty’s personnel and customers and provide excellent customer service at all times.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role together with your C.V ensuring that 2 up to date references are noted within to Admin@hegartys.ie or via post to Recruitment Department, Hegartys Home Interiors,57-62 upper Main street, Buncrana, Co.Donegal; clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before 5pm on Friday 20th January 2017.
Hegartys Home Interiors is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Tags: