JOBS: An excellent opportunity exists for a Deli Supervisor in one of the North West’s most established retail merchants.
The Cope, Dungloe are looking for an ambitious, presentable, energetic and well-organised individual to join the successful team in their Convenience Store. This is a permanent, full-time role.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar customer facing environment and possess excellent customer service skills. Previous Management history would be preferable.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Managing a team, including rosters.
- Stock and order management.
- Pricing and merchandising.
- Food preparation and HACCP experience and qualification.
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
- Ability to work off own initiative on a daily basis
- A good working knowledge of computers
- Ability to converse in Irish (preferred) but not essential
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team.
Please call instore for an application form or apply with full C.V and Covering Letter to:
Post: H.R Office, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Sunday 15th January 2017