Job Vacancy: The Highlands Hotel in Glenties is seeking applicants for the role of Sales and Marketing Manager.
Location: Highlands Hotel
Reporting To: General Manager
The newly refurbished Highlands Hotel is seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to focus on boosting bedroom, food and beverage, conference, wedding and event sales for the hotel. The hotel is currently pending its 3-star reclassification from Fáilte Ireland following extensive improvements throughout and is located in the picturesque town of Glenties in south west Donegal and just a few miles from the stunning Wild Atlantic Way coastal line with fantastic walking trails, cycling routes and drives on its doorstep.
The hotel requires a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be able to drive forward the sales revenue of the hotel through various channels. The role will be responsible for growing the profile of the hotel, be involved in sales budgeting and forecasting as well as maintain and grow existing sales relationships. This is a brand new role and an exciting opportunity for a candidate with great autonomy to really grow the hotel’s business in every area.
- Utilisation of revenue-generating strategies for the hotel’s bedroom, food and beverage, conference, wedding and event sales with short, medium and long term planning.
- Regular communication and meetings with the Hotel’s General Manager to evaluate proper room rate and room yield controls and suggest ideas on price strategies and marketing opportunities within the competitive environment.
- Measurement of ROI of marketing spend and monitor and report on success of marketing activities.
- The role will suit someone with a passion for building relationships and an excellent knowledge of both the leisure and corporate markets.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales role within the hospitality sector.
To apply for this role please send your CV and one-page cover letter including your salary expectations to Sinead Boyle at The Highlands Hotel by email to:
Full-time and part-time applicants will be considered. Please state your intention on your application.
Application date closes on Wednesday 20th September 2017.Tags: