The Inishowen Co-op is currently recruiting for the position of
This is a full-time contract position and would suit someone with a good accounts qualification and/or experience in general accounts and control/reconciliation tasks.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in the day to day activities of the finance department.
Skills required/Technical Competencies/Experience
• an accounts qualification desirable but not essential
• computer literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office products, especially MS Excel
• experience of working with accounting systems desirable
• ability to work under pressure to daily/weekly/monthly deadlines
• accurate worker with strong numerical skills
• experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
• a good people person and team player with a personal motivation to succeed is essential.
If you feel you can meet the requirements of this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview.
Inishowen Co-op is an equal opportunities employer. Further screening criteria may be applied.Tags: