Job Vacancy: Our client, a busy retailer in Letterkenny is seeking to hire a Credit Controller/Administrator.
Contract Type: Part-time 32 hours Permanent
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish and Maintain excellent and consistent relationships with the suppliers and returns departments.
- Liaise with staff in house responsible for returns – ensuring that credits due are kept up to date.
- Input and allocate credit notes for goods returned to suppliers and chase outstanding items for credit.
- Establish and Maintain excellent and consistent client relationships to ensure that payments are kept up to date.
- Customer query resolution – provide copy invoices and statements, ensuring effective follow up to ensure credit requests are met.
- Produce pricing spreadsheets on excel and enter invoices / credits on internal systems.
- Other Office Administration as required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar administration role
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, Excel and experience in accounting software programmes
- The ability to reconcile accounts with excellent attention to detail
Please note that only applications with the relevant experience will be considered.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter (in one single document) to firstname.lastname@example.org; clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before Wednesday, 01st August 2018 at 5.00pm.