Hegarty’s Home Interiors in Buncrana are recruiting for a vibrant Sales Advisor to join the sales team in our furniture/flooring department.
This role comes with a commission based on sales revenues.
What you will be doing day to day:
* Build and develop strong relationships with a broad range of new and existing customers
* Processing customer orders and providing expert advice on the company’s extensive products & services
* Maximising sales opportunities and cross-selling products.
* Merchandising of products
* Respond to customer requests, keeping explanations clear and simple, and ensuring every customer leaves us satisfied.
* Any other day to day tasks that may be required.
An experienced furniture retail Sales Advisor within the furniture business would be preferable but all applications will be considered and training will be given.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams
Ability to take initiative with a positive, “problem-solving” attitude
Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Strong organization skills and experience planning
The candidate would need to have strong computer skills and have the ability to work on their own imitative to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard.
The company also has a position for a part-time store person and the successful candidate must have a full, clean driving license.
If you think either of these positions are for you please email your cv and cover letter to Admin@hegartys.ieTags: