St Vincent de Paul require a part-time cook/supervisor for one of its Donegal centres.
The role is to supervise and manage the running of the Ozanam Social Activity/ Day centre for 2 days per week, 8 hours per day.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A qualification in a relevant area- cooking/ management
• FETAC Level 5 Desirable
• Experience in the community /voluntary sector would be an advantage
• Experience of working in a caring profession
• Experience in managing and organising activities and events.
• Be highly organised and time efficient individual
• Be a caring individual in terms of how they relate to the service user.
• Be an excellent communicator with highly developed listening, verbal skills and be computer literate.
• Enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Be independent, fair and confident in challenging situations
• Be innovative and inventive in responding to poverty
• Have an ability to display empathy, patience and a well-developed sense of humour.
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations please fill out the form below and attach the completed job application form.
Click here for Application Form: https://www.svp.ie/jobs/vacancies-listing/supervisor-cook.aspx?jref=SCNW1218
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification.
Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
The closing date for applications is 4pm Friday, 4th January 2019.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Tags: