Job Vacancies: Aurivo Co-operative Society are now taking applications for the role of General Production Operatives.
Aurivo Co-operative Society is a large diversified co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including liquid milk production, dairy manufacturing, retail stores and animal feed manufacture, livestock marts and sports nutrition throughout Connacht, Ulster and the Midlands.
The company currently employs in the region of 650 people.
Vacancies have arisen in Aurivo Consumer Foods, Killygordon, Co. Donegal for
General Production Operatives
Full Time & Casual Opportunities
• Adhering to Food Safety Standards
• Following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ensuring production areas are maintained
to hygiene standards
The ideal candidate will have
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build strong relationships working well as part of a team
• Flexibility in relation to working hours
• An awareness of Health & Safety with an ability to consistently work to these standards
• Availability to start immediately
The company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received
Please forward updated CV to Ailbhe Carty Ailbhe.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 28th December 2018