CRAOIBHIN AUTUMN CLASSES
We are now taking names for people interested in the following classes to run here from September.
- First Aid
- Child Protection in association with the HSE
- Pilates – Morning & Evenings- Every Wednesday @ 10am & Every Thursday @7pm – 6 week course -€60 – 90 minutes.
- Yoga- Morning & Evenings
- Drawing classes for Children & Adults
- Conversational Irish classes
- Facebook, Internet, Emailing, E bay classes
- Touch Type Read & Spell TTRS
- Fitness classes
- Adult hip hop dance classes
- Jiving classes.
- Irish language classes following TEG syllabus- TEG B2 now a recognized course for School Teachers see info – Teastas Eorpach na Gaeilge (TEG) Level B2 has been given official recognition by the Department of Education. This qualification now satisfies the Irish language entry requirement for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in education in the Colleges of Education in Ireland.
TEG is an examination and qualifications system for adult learners of Irish which has been offered by the Language Centre at NUI Maynooth since 2005.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those who wish to pursue primary school teaching as a career but who do not meet the necessary language criteria. Unlike the Leaving Cert Irish syllabus and exams, TEG syllabuses and exams are designed and delivered with the adult learner in mind, providing a more rounded learning experience.
TEG exams take place once a year, in April and in May in ten centres in Ireland and preparatory courses are run in several education centres throughout the country. The Language Centre provides teaching materials and supports free of charge to teachers and learners on our website www.teg.ie or call 01 7086417 for further information.
Register your interest via email in person or over the phone. Numbers on some courses are limited so register you interest now!
Ms Mary T Mc Grenra
074 91 39638