Mojo GoGo will be playing their native Fawltys Bar, Killybegs on Saturday the 7th April.
Eyes of Vegas will be kicking off the night in style from 11:15 with Mojo GoGo on stage from 12 o’clock.
Mojo GoGo are already regarded as one of the most exciting live acts in the country and are tipped as one of the top Irish bands you must see in 2012 by Ireland’s premier music magazine Hotpress.
Renowned for their unique blend of Math/Indie rock and their intensive effervescent energy fueled live performances combined with an utter determination to deliver an unforgettable show, Mojo GoGo have gone on to play some of the country’s most prestigious venues and have shared the stage with top International acts such as Ash, The Enemy, Kelis and Horslips to name but a few.
Further highlights include featuring on the cover of Hotpress Magazine in September 2011, and appearing on the hit TV series The Apprentice in October 2011. Mojo GoGo are the ones to watch for 2012.
Don’t believe us? Just read some of the reviews below”
- “Mojo GoGo could, and should be huge…. The music world is Mojo GoGo’s for the taking……Their live show has already become the stuff of minor legend.”- Hotpress Magazine
- “One of the top live acts for 2012, Mojo GoGo are about to take over the world.” – Kerrang Magazine
- “Cheats, Chicks & Powders is a very pleasant surprise from a band we should all be looking into.” – Lexington Music Press, USA
- “Mojo GoGo’s live show is a cross between Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band fused with The Clash” – Niall Stokes founding member of Hotpress Magazine
- “Donegal Math-Rock, infectious and exciting”- Dave Fanning, RTÉ 2fm
- “A band with which big things are expected of in 2012, Mojo GoGo are currently hoping to live up to that ominous title of ‘Next Big Thing”- Goldenplec
- “Mojo GoGo has much larger testis than Two Door Cinema Club will ever have. Mojo just sound bigger and brasher, and we love that” – Touring and Whoaring Magazine
- “One of the finest bands to emerge in years, Mojo GoGo pack quite a punch” – Barry Devlin, Horslips