A POLL for the Sunday Business Post shows the country will vote for the Fiscal treaty in the referendum.
It also showed a growth in support for both Sinn Fein and Fianna Fail.
The Red C poll of 1000 voters showed:
* 53% of voters say they’ll vote Yes – an increase of six points the last poll a fortnight ago.
* 31% say they will vote no, down four points, while 16% are undecided, down two points.
* when the undecided are excluded, the yes side leads by 63% to 37% with just under three weeks to go until voting.
* Fine Gael support is 29% – Down 3%
* Sinn Fein support is 21% – Up 2%
* Fianna Fail support is 19% – Up 2%
* Labour support is 13% – Down 4%
* Independents are unchanged at 18%