Naomh Colmcille CLG
Naomh Colmcille Senior team defeat Naomh Columba at home in the 2nd leg of the Intermediate Championship 02 -10 to 00 – 07.
Marty Callaghan, Paul Friel, Alex Devenney, Eddie Gillespie,Gerard Curran, Liam Grant, Ciaran Devine, Ryan McKinley,Thomas McKinley, Andrew Clarke, Shane McAteer, Mark Dowds, Ryan McErlean, Willie Gillespie, Joe Donaghy. Subs Anthony Grant, Ciaran Callaghan
Naomh Colmcille Senior reserve team lose to Naomh Columba reserves at home
Naomh Colmcille Training Schedule this week is as follows
· Under 8’s: Training will be this Saturday 25th of August at 11 am.
· Under 10’s: Training cancelled for August, will resume in September.
· Under 13’s: Training begins this Wednesday 22th at 7:30 pm
· Under 14’s, Under 16’s and Under 18’s: training/match tbc, please check Facebook or club website for updates.
· Gaelic for Girls training: Training cancelled for August and will resume in September.
Can all under age players please bring €2, boots, shorts /track bottoms and a drink please.
· Senior training will continue this week as per notification via TEXT from Senior Manager Joe Higgins
New players are always welcome!!
Note: all updates about training and match fixtures will be on the Club’s website (www.naomhcolmcille.com) and Facebook page (Naomh Colmcille GAA.)
Naomh Colmcille’s Weekly Lotto: This week’s winning sequence was 188.8.131.52.17. Congratulations to Margaret Kildea and Joe Carlin who matched 3 numbers and won €37.50 each. Next week’s jack pot €930. The Club would like to take the opportunity to Thank Everyone for their continued support of the Lotto as it gives the Club the essential means of continuing to give our local Kids and Adults the chance to avail of a great and healthy pass time.
Naomh Colmcille would greatly appreciate if everyone in the local community and beyond could now please drop their saved Lucozade caps into the club house, or pass them onto any committee member as competing in this competition would mean a great deal to our local youth and bring much needed equipment to aid the development of our underage teams.Tags: