They are as follows:
• Stranorlar Electoral Area Committee elected Cllr. Patrick McGowan
• Glenties Electoral Area Committee elected Cllr Terence Slowey
• Inishowen Electoral Area Committee elected Cllr. Martin Farren
• Letterkenny/Milford Electoral Area Committee elected Cllr. Liam Blaney
• Donegal Electoral Area Committee elected Cllr. Sean McEniff
Each of these committees meet on an bimonthly basis and deal with local Council issues that are specific to each electoral area including agreeing details of road works programmes, allocation of funding to community based groups and other day to day Council issues that affect local areas.
Speaking following his election as chair of the Stranorlar Electoral Area Committee, Cllr Patrick McGowan identified his priority issues for his term as chair as Roads, Unfinished Estates and Water Supplies.
He also encouraged regular Local Area Team meetings to facilitate staff from all services to work together to address the many serious issues facing citizens in the Stranorlar Electoral Area.