Gaeil Fhánada Lotto Results
No Jackpot winner. Nos drawn were 06, 11, 14, 19, 20. B 16. €100 Susan Peoples, Kerrykeel. €50 Joe Reilly, Ballymagowan. Next week’s jackpot is €3,000. If you’re not in you can’t win!
Ádh mór – U14 Féile
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF OUR 14 BOYS AND THEIR MANAGEMENT TEAM, WHO ALONG WITH SEAN MACCUMHAILLS ARE OFF TO REPRESENT THE COUNTY AT THE ALL IRELAND FEILE COMPETITION IN ROSCOMMON THIS WEEKEND . SAFE JOURNEY TO EVERYONE TRAVELLING DOWN TO SUPPORT THIS YOUNG TEAM.
Thanks to Kevin Cassidy for coming over to take a session with the u14s last week. A huge thanks to Pat Sweeney, Portsalon for sourcing new bags for the U14 team that travel to Feile at the weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped out and contributed to the recent bucket collection in Kerrykeel for the U14s Feile fund.
Senior League Div 2 Round 12
Gleann Fhinne v Gaeil Fhánada in Glenfin at 3:00 p.m. Referee Connie Doherty
Senior Reserve League Div 2 Round 12
Gleann Fhinne v Gaeil Fhánada at 1:30 p.m. Referee: Mark Brown
U10 Blitz Report
We hosted the U10 blitz in Portsalon on Friday evening, June 20th. Teams taking part were Fanad Gaels, Downings and Termon. It was a beautiful evening for football, and all there were treated to plenty exciting close games. Our U10 Boys team played two very good games against our neighbours Downings and Termon, drawing with the Downings boys and beating Termon in a tight game. Our U9 Boys team had two games, again drawing with Downings and Termon, with some lovely football played by all the teams. The U10 Girls team played one game v Termon and this talented group played really well and won their game with very good displays all around the pitch.
Thanks to all the coaches from the three clubs who encouraged all the boys and girls who took part in the blitz, great to see!! Thanks to all the parents who provided the refreshments and to the parents who served the teas and refreshments.
A massive thanks to our referees Ronan McAteer, Shaun Coyle, Niall Carr and Michael Blaney. Thanks to Martin McAteer, Oisin Shiels and Odhran Shiels who set up the pitches for the blitz. NEXT U10 BLITZ ON SAT, 5TH OF JULY.
NEXT SAT, 28TH JUNE IN ROBERT EMMENTS (CASTLEFIN).
Martin will be in touch with all the parents of the U8’s during the week re: arrangements. (Will probably be a bus going to this blitz)
Training as usual for U6 and U10’s on Friday evening @6pm in Portsalon.
County Player For Gaeil Fhánada GAA CÚL CAMP
Meet and greet a county player in the run up to the Ulster Championship final on July 20th.
• Camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
• The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
• On the last day of the camp a blitz will be organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.Kelloggs GAA Cúl Camps – are run throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm, in all 32 Counties and overseas. Gaeil Fhánada will host a Kellogg’s Cúl Camp from Monday 14th to Friday 18th July.The cost of the camp includes your Cúl Camp gear of jersey, shorts and socks. This year the bag which accompanies the gear will be in the Donegal colours. Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
What To Bring
• Packed lunch + drink
• Hurley and Helmet for Huurling and Camogie
• Mouthguard for Football• Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
• Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
• Sun cream and baseball hat
COST: €55 for 1st. child; €45 for 2nd child; €40 for 3rd and subsequent children.