Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Dealing with customers, suppliers and staff over the telephone and via email.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• General book keeping and account maintenance.
• Organisation of staff expenses and wages.
• Processing orders received and issuing invoices.
• Debt collection – to efficiently collect money over the telephone.
• General office duties and administration.
• Reporting to General Manager and Managing Director.
• Candidate must have experience in a similar role.
• Must have professional telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong book keeping experience.
• Must have organisational and prioritising skills and be able to multi task.
• Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
• Must have strong experience using SAGE and Payroll software or similar packages.
• Must be flexible and be able to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
• Be able to work as a team player and take instruction.
Be able to contribute ideas to improve the business.
If you’re interested in this position, then forward your CV before Friday to email@example.com