KELSIUS manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips.
HACCP – short for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius are recruiting for the role of Customer Support Technician.
You will be responsible for remote customer auditing / reporting and supporting Kelsius customers.
- Remote customer auditing and reporting
- Handling customer queries including the logging of all customer calls
- Monitoring of high priority ‘Watch List’ customers
- Ensure all inbound customer calls are responded to promptly
- Act as point of contact for client queries and escalations when necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate a good attention to detail.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communications skills.
- Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to both, Work of own Initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
- 3rd Level Technical Qualification Desired
Contact Details: Please forward CV’s to email@example.comTags: