THE COPE are looking to expand their grocery business and we are looking to recruit a high calibre, self motivated Supermarket Manager.
The successful candidate’s will be responsible for the management of a busy grocery store with full Profit and Loss accountability.
- Experience Required:
Managerial experience in a retail environment essential
- Experience of high level turnover
- Ability to work with “a hands” on approach.
- Excellent leadership skills:
- Must be able to manage and develop a team
- Experience in a demanding and energetic role
- Experience with Profit and Loss accountability preferred Key Skills and
- An ability to coach, mentor, develop and motivate the store’s team
- Ability to carry out the company business objectives
- To have a strong work ethic and strive to be the best
- To have total commitment to the company and take ownership of the store, and have full responsibility of stock control, wastage, profit margins, employee development and customer care.
- The determination and self-confidence to drive sales and productivity forward To thrive on achieving exceptional results whilst working to strict deadlines, but always leading from the front
- The ability to deliver store sales and targets and outperform the set profit and loss targets
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have an ability to maintain high levels of customer service satisfaction
- To understand commercial performance, driving sales and cost management and waste control.
- Conversational Irish would be an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to email@example.com or by post to HR Department, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal before the 15th June 2015.