They are seeking to recruit a candidate with the required qualifications for the vacant part-time position.
Job description: The position is part-time with variable hours – usually mornings and will be for approximately 16 hours per-week.
- To assist at chairside in dental surgery.
- To maintain a high level of hygiene within the surgery and environs.
- To carry out light reception duties including answering the telephone.
- Experience in similar position preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- First aid certification preferred.
- Available to commence position in near future.
- Willingness to undertake training within and outside of the practice.
Apply with CV to Practice Principal [email protected]