We are looking for energetic and well organised professionals to join our successful team in our IT retail business based in Dungloe and to provide internal IT support across the Cope business units.
The successful candidates will ideally have a third level qualification and experience in an IT environment. Previous experience in a retail environment would be preferred but not essential.
Assist customers and colleagues with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of computer hardware, peripheral equipment and software.
Liaising with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems. Experience working with diverse operating systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
Repairing and maintaining, a broad range of hardware items ie. phones, PC’s, printers etc. Experience of telephone networks an advantage.
- 0 -2 years experience supporting Windows operating systems.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware across a large range of devices.
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops and servers.
- Experience troubleshooting network, software, printing issues.
- Excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and retail experience.
- The ability to manage own workload and work as part of a team using own initiative.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and colleagues.
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker.
- Irish language preferable but not essential.
- If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team.
Permanent – Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
Please apply with full C.V and covering letter to:
Post: H.R Officer, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th July 2015Tags: