JOB VACANCIES: Mantis Cranes Ireland Ltd has been established for 16 years as a highly-successful crane manufacturing company based in the Finn Valley area.
Alongside manufacturing the company operates a fleet of Self Erecting cranes and City Tower cranes servicing both the Irish and the UK construction markets.
In recent years we have also added the supply of specialised access equipment to our product portfolio.
The company is now recruiting candidates for the following positions:
- Provide Quality Engineering support to our Production and Operations departments
- Liaise directly with Sales Personnel and Customers alike to establish client requirements and provide technical support
- Be the solutions provider and problem solver in relation to engineering related issues
- Provide cost effective engineering solutions and designs for new products and product development
- Degree in Mechanical / Design Engineering
- Proficient in both Auto Cad, Solid Works, Word & Excel
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a related manufacturing environment
- Strong organisational skills with a positive can do attitude to problem solving
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative to lead and manage a project with minimum supervision and support.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Field Electrical Engineer
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to the range of cranes within the company’s rental fleet
- Carry out electrical diagnostics for fault finding and provide electrical support (by phone) to field service engineers and customers alike
- Give support for the safe installation and dismantling of cranes for both the Self Erecting cranes and the Tower cranes within the company’s rental fleet
- Provide support in the safe electrical installation on our range of access equipment
- Recognised electrical qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years electrical experience preferably within an industrial environment
- Knowledge of PLC desirable but not essential
- Must be capable of working at heights
The successful candidate must be flexible in their approach and prepared to travel when required. Specific training related to our products will be given.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Send CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications for both positions is18th December 2015.