JOB VACANCY: One of Ireland’s most successful service stations are seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their dynamic, innovative and hardworking team.
Management at Tobin’s Service Station are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their well established business.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Counting and balancing all tills and investigating any discrepancies
- Dealing with all accounts matters including Invoicing, statements, credit control and debt collection
- Answering sales calls, processing all purchases on Accounts system( Stationmaster) also updating data base
- Managing the office and organising, arranging and fulfilling any accounts objectives set by the company
- Flexibility in all aspects of the office environment to enhance and grow the business
- Managing the office to include general administration
- Such other office based functions as may from time to time be required to fulfil the business objectives of the company
- Continuous learning in relation to best practice and new ideas.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills/manner essential
- Detail orientated
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of the role of accounts and best practice
- Keen intelligence, reasoning powers, imagination and judgement
- A proven record of willingness to take the initiative and adopt a proactive approach.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure while being thorough and methodical is desirable
Main Duties to include:
- Accounts Payable – sorting delivery dockets and matching to invoices, entering onto Stationmaster (back office package) and preparing for payment, account reconciliations
- Counting and reconciling all monies collected.
- Stock counts
- Accounts Receivable – data entry and monthly invoicing, account reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Week End Reports
- Vat Returns
- General office duties
- Experience in Accounts Receivables and Payable
- Experience in Payroll, Bank Reconciliations, Vat Returns, ROS
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with good organisation and can work on their own initiative
- Team Player
If you’re interested in this position then you can apply in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively via post to
Tobin’s Service Station
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th March 2016Tags: