JOB VACANCY: One of the North West’s leading HR specialists – HR Team Services are using their skill and expertise to find the perfect employee for a Donegal based company.
Their client, a well known car parts retailer, is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Accounts Administrator for their busy premises in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
- Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
- Location: Letterkenny, Co.Donegal
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Daily use of our Merchant Stock System.
- Processing invoices in the purchase ledger.
- Dealing with discrepancies and issues with invoices.
- Dealing directly with suppliers and issuing credit notes.
- Control of all Supplier Returns.
- Creating and distributing customer price lists.
- Updating website and social media accounts.
- Two years previous experience working in a similar role, preferably in an accounts department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and ability work on own initiative.
- Ability to be thorough and methodical – as it is crucial that all stock/prices are entered accurately.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work with websites and social media.
To apply for this position, please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org – or via post to Recruitment Department, HR Team, The Innovation Centre, Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before Friday 25th March 2016 at 5.00pm.Tags: