JOB VACANCY: A Donegal Security Company are on the lookout for an Accounts Manager to join their innovative, dynamic and hardworking team.
Our client, a well known Security Company, is seeking to recruit a Full Time Accounts Manager for their busy premises in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Location: Letterkenny, Co.Donegal
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Standard accounting tasks including summarising and analysing financial information and inputting onto accounting software.
- Processing invoices, credit control and management of client accounts.
- Prepare and manage weekly accounts.
- Dealing directly with suppliers and issuing credit notes.
- Control of all Supplier Returns.
- Daily monitoring of bank & accounts including payments and reconciliation.
- Completion of monthly management accounts.
- Liaise with other Divisions regarding the provision of office needs.
- 2 years’ previous experience working in a similar role, preferably in an accounts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and ability work on own initiative
- Experience in SAGE Accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
To apply for this position, please send your C.V to email@example.com or via post to Recruitment Department, HR Team, The Innovation Centre, Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before Friday 02nd September 2016 at 5.00pm.Tags: