DMG Motors, Donegal’s leading Skoda, SEAT & Mitsubishi dealer are hiring.
A position has become available for a qualified/experienced Automotive Technician/Motor Mechanic to join our experienced Multi Franchise dealership in Donegal Town.
Working with us will mean carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time
Key skills and attributes include:
• Exceptional communication skills
• A friendly and approachable personality
• A full clean driver’s licence
• A keen eye for detail
• Current Trade Qualifications
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Repair, test and diagnose vehicle faults as and when required by Service Advisor and/or Service Manager.
• Carry out all work to the highest standard to ensure total customer satisfaction and repeat/
• incremental business
• Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
• Recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety. Ensure that all faults and concerns are reported orally and recorded in writing on the job card and the Vehicle Health Check forms is fully completed. Serious concerns should be raised with the Service Advisor or Service Manager.
• Read, understand and implement the technical service instruction data and improved working practices.
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply using the details below including full Cover Letter and CV.
In Writing to: DMG Motors Ltd,
Or Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 4th NOVEMBER 2016 12PMTags: