Spar Glencar, a well-established convenience store located in Glencar, Letterkenny is seeking to recruit a store manager.
Grocery/supermarket experience or a high volume convenience store manager would be suitable for this role, with a minimum of 3 years experience.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Job Responsibilities include:
• All aspects of managing a team of approx 30 employees to include rostering, staff appraisals, monitoring, and recruitment.
• Drive sales and customer service across the store and managing P&L, sales and store targets.
• Monitor stock loss and implement store policies.
• Manage day to day activities of the store to include ordering, merchandising, stocktaking, and ensuring a high standard of presentation of the store at all times.
The ideal candidate would have:
• The ability to work in a fast paced retail environment, be a strong leader with a grocery management background.
• a minimum 3 years experience.
• the ability to demonstrate the ability to drive sales and achieve results.
• the ability to manage and motivate staff.
• excellent customer service skills and be hardworking.
• a knowledge of HAACP controls and other legal requirements.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered including a bonus structure to the selected candidate and will be dependent on experience.
All replies will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Applications in writing together with CV to:
HR Manager, Spar Glencar, Unit 3 & 4, Glencar Shopping Centre, Circular Road, Letterkenny,
Co. Donegal, or E-Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org