It’s Thursday the fourth of May, here are our top stories:
- A Moville Lotto player has scooped Wednesday night’s €250,000 Lotto Plus 2 jackpot.
- Fr Francis Bradley warned mourners to “wake up” at the funeral of Buncrana teenager Nathan Farrell following Saturday’s crash.
- Over 200 Donegal farmers are yet to receive their 2016 GLAS payments.
- Fire crews from Gaoth Dobhair, Dungloe and Falcarragh joined together to battle a gorse fire at Coreen, Derrybeg this moring.
- A mother has called for improved awareness of Lyme’s disease after her daughter was diagnosed seven years after becoming ill.
- Over 1,500 patients have been left on trolleys in Letterkenny University Hospital so far this year.
- A Donegal man injured abroad is appealing for help to get home for medical treatment.
- Annual Vigil in Letterkenny to mark Bobby Sand’s death is to be held tomorrow evening at 7:30pm at the hunger strike monument in Glencar.