Two new schools have today registered for the Relay for Life Donegal 1for1@1 Schools Challenge, which means we are getting very very close to our goal!
Our hope is that by the end of this week we will have a list of 50 fundraising schools on the list, who are taking on 50 fun challenges for the charity.
The Relay for Life Donegal team say thank you, one and all for the fantastic response to our appeal through Donegal Daily who we joined up with to promote this challenge. Five more schools and we will hit the magical number of 50 – How would your school like to join in the challenge?
Today, Monday, we have two new schools who have registered and so a big thank you to Ballyraine National School, Letterkenny and Faugher National School, Portnablagh, Dunfanaghy taking us to 45 in total.
To register your school simply e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every School Counts: Will you join this list?
- Scoíl Phádraig Dobhair, An Bhunbeag
- Loreto Secondary School, Letterkenny
- Scoíl Olibhéir Pluincéid, Rann Na Feirste
- Gaelscoil Adhamhnáin, Leitir Ceanainn
- Scoíl Mhuire , Doirí Beaga
- St. Saffons NS, Castlefinn
- Scoíl Chonaill, An Bun Beag
- Scoil Naomh Fiachra, Illistrin, Letterkenny
- Scoíl Naomh Dubhthach, Machaire Uí Rabhartaigh
- St. Bernadettes School, Letterkenny
- Letterkenny Educate Together
- Scoíl Naomh Diúgh , Anagaire
- Naomh Colmcille NS, Drumoghill, Manorcunningham
- Pobal Scoil, Ghaoth Dobhair
- St. Baithin NS, St. Johnston
- Scoíl Adhamhnáin, An Luinnigh
- Loreto Community School, Milford
- Scoíl Náisiúnta, Mhín an Chladaigh
- Mulroy College, Milford
- Scoíl Náisiunta, Gort an Choirce
- Scoíl Fhíonáin, An Falcarrach
- Pobail Scoíl Chloích Cheann Fhaola
- Scoíl Chnoic na Naomh, Doire Chonaire
- Scoíl Eoín Pól, Loch an Uir
- Royal and Prior School, Raphoe
- Scoil Roisin, An Clochan Liath
- SN Taobhóige, An Clochán
- Coláiste Phobail Cholmcille, Baile Ur Oileán Thoraí
- Scoil Naomh Cholmcille, Oilean Thoraí
- Scoíl na Léibe , Leabgarrod, Arranmore Island
- Scoíl Cholmcille, Arranmore Island
- Raphoe Central National School
- Scoil Mhuire, Dristernan, Gleneely, Inishowen
- Dungloe National School
- Crana College, Buncrana
Scoil Cholmcille, Cloughfin N.S, Ballindrait.
- Woodlands National School, Letterkenny
Convoy Joint N.S.
Scoil Cholmcille, Drumman, Ramelton
- Scoil Mhuire, Stranorlar
- Ray National School, Manorcunningham
SN Cholmcille, Baile na Finne
- Craigtown School, Carndonagh
- Faugher National School, Portnablagh, Dunfanaghy
- Ballyraine National School, Letterkenny
What’s the challenge?
From now until Friday, May 19th, we are asking schools to pick one challenge and on their chosen day to carry it out at one-o-clock. Relay for Life Donegal are doing this fun challenge in association with Donegal Daily to raise vital funds for cancer survivors.
Every student takes one euro into the school (hence the name 1for1@1) Every single euro raised for Relay for Life this year goes directly to the extensive research programme for cancer survivors presently ongoing at Letterkenny University Hospital.
Unfortunately, cancer does affect every family and we are asking ‘’ALL SCHOOLS’’ to please consider taking part as every euro is so important to us.
The team at Donegal Daily have joined forces with the Relay for Life Donegal committee to promote the Schools Challenge for this most worthy of causes.
We are asking schools to do a one minute video of your challenge and send it to email@example.com.
As you can appreciate, it would be impossible for us to show all videos sent in but we will put up a selection of them over the next two weeks. If you can also send a photo of the students taking part in their challenge to the same address we will put that photograph up for viewing.
Remember that on the weekend of Relay for Life Donegal 27th/28th May at Letterkenny LYIT, all of the videos sent in will be shown on the ‘Big Screen’. So keep in touch with Donegal Daily and with the Relay for Life Donegal facebook page during the challenge!