Job Vacancy: Get Fresh Vending & Catering in Stranorlar are now seeking a Financial Officer / Accountant to manage the day-to-day accounts of a busy office.
The role involves working as part of a team and reporting to Managing Directors on a weekly basis.
- Develop and implement Financial Controls
- Prepare Financial / Management Accounts and Cash Flow Projections
- Report on Financial Performance to Managing Directors on a Weekly / Monthly Basis
- Manage the Year End Audit process ensuring accounts are prepared and filed within a set deadline
- Ensure all Revenue Returns are filed in a timely manner. (This will also include VAT/PAYE/RCT returns).
- Ensure Timely payments of Services and Suppliers
- Ensure Timely & Accurate sales invoices are issued
- Dealing with all Debtors and Creditors
- Banking (Monitoring of bank and accounts including payments and reconciliations)
- Review and Identify areas of improvement in financial processes, control and reporting
- Ability to Multi-Task under Pressure
- Efficient with work-load – ability to prioritise and take initiative
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly Motivated with Ability to work on their own initiative
- Previous experience with The Red Cloud and Thesaurus Payroll software preferable
- Excellent Numerical & Mathematical Accuracy Skills with a level of Attention to Detail
- Minimum of 2+ years experience
- Clean Driving Licence
- Salary Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward on a copy of your recent CV and Copies of your Certificates and Qualifications to Justin@getfresh.ie or by post to Get Fresh Vending and Catering, Dunwiley, Stranorlar, Lifford, Co. Donegal.
Closing Date for Application is Friday 14th July 2017Tags: