Job Vacancy: A well-established Building Contractor is seeking to fill a position on their hard-working, professional and dynamic team.
Glebe Builders, Donegal Town are taking applications for the following role:
Role: Construction/general office administrator
Position: Full Time
List of responsibilities within the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising with sub-contractors in relation to Quotations and Health and safety.
- General office tasks/ Daily Email distribution/ taking calls/ responding to same/printing drawings, invoicing, chasing outstanding bills etc.
- Sourcing material, agreeing quotes, transportation to site and ensuring material is being charged at the agree rates.
- Sourcing new sub-contractors.
- Compilation of handover files and procurement questionnaires. Collecting certs for material, from subbies and compiling into a digital file.
- Collecting and processing purchase orders from the site, and arranging in office.
- Ensuring inspection sheets for vehicles are filled out and any problems with plant/vans are fixed immediately.
- Analyzing bills and cost tracking.
- Liaising with insurance company with general queries.
- General HR and Managing annual leave, etc.
- Sourcing and booking accommodation
- Preparing weekly reports for in-house meetings.
- All other administrative office duties deemed necessary.
Experience: 2-3 years’ office experience required. A candidate preferably with construction experience but not necessary. Will also consider Quantity Surveyors and Site Engineers for the position.
Salary: Negotiable with pay reviews
Please send applications to email@example.comTags: