An opportunity exists for a Financial Professional in the Templecrone Cooperative Agricultural Society Limited better known as The Cope in Dungloe.
Established in 1906, the Cope is recognised as one of the leading retailers in the North West of Ireland. The Cope prides itself on its diverse retail portfolio, serving the community of North West Donegal and beyond. This is a full-time permanent role, reporting to the Chief Executive and the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Managing all aspects of running a fast-paced finance function, liaising closely with other managers and all internal and external stakeholders.
- KPI reporting & analysis – store profitability, margins, working capital, logistics, e-commerce, stock, identification of trends and variances.
- Management reporting and preparation of reporting pack with analysis and commentary
- Support the Chief Executive in the creation and development of long-term strategic plans and financial reporting supporting these strategies.
- The development and implementation of business processes to ensure the smooth operation of the business support function and finance department.
- Maintain and develop the Societies Policies and Procedures in line with best practice. Facilitate cash-flow management and provide cash-flow forecasts.
- Ensure taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times. Ensure the accurate and timely reconciliation of ledgers.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Record all Society assets ensuring they are monitored and accurately accounted for. Provide assistance and direction to the Chief Executive regarding financial matters.
- Attending and presenting at Board meetings.
- Implementing, organising and driving multiple business-related projects on an ongoing basis.
Credentials and Experience: Qualifying candidates should be self-motivated, flexible individuals with excellent inter-personal skills, who can create and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
The position requires a professional and confidential approach to the role in terms of handling of data and information.
Essential Requirements: Recent experience as a Financial Controller preferably within a retail environment. You must have a minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience working at this level. Practice background with industry experience.
Qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified without exception.
Salary: Negotiable and will reflect the experience and qualifications held.
Applications by CV and cover letter to be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Human Resources before Friday 17th November 2017.
For any further details on this position please see : http://www.thecope.ie/the-cope/careers.html
Final Closing Date for receipt of application: Friday 17th November 2017Tags: