One of Donegal’s most popular service stations are on the lookout for new staff to join their innovative, dynamic and hardworking team.
Tobin’s Service Station are seeking to recruit a cashier/shop assistant.
Cashier/ Shop Assistant
Duties will include receiving payments from customers and forecourt staff. Flexibility is essential as working hours will include evenings and weekends.( approx 32 hours per week) You will also be required to stock shelves and maintain a clean and tidy environment in the store.
Previous retail customer service experience is desirable.
Applicants must be reliable with a mature attitude and demonstrate:
- A passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team
- An ability to learn quickly
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
Applicants MUST be over 18 years of age.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please forward an up to date CV and cover letter to:
Tobin’s Service Station,
Or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5.30pm Tuesday 2nd Jan 2018Tags: