Job Vacancy: Management at Donegal-based bio-energy firm Connective Energy are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator.
Located 7km from Ballybofey, Connective Energy’s core business is Renewable Energy and Farming.
Office Administrator Job Details:
Duties to include:
- Clerical and Administrative support in order to optimise workflow procedures in the office.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Organising and managing company holiday requirements.
- Insurance renewal, van leasing, motor tax renewal.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organisation and optimisation techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to:-
Closing Date: 12th of January 2018Tags: