Job Vacancy: Letterkenny-based administrative solutions company Gartan Technologies is currently taking applications for the role of Software Tester.
Gartan Technologies specialise in workplace time management solutions for the Fire Industry and are now recognised as global leaders in this area. We are looking for a talented and motivated Software Tester to join our team in Letterkenny. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Gartan applications by building and maintaining automated tests as well as manually testing new features when necessary.
- Proactively work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, or project test team.
- Test case design based on Solution requirements, Epics, Feature and User Story acceptance criteria.
- Test script creation and execution, based on industry best practises and experience, primarily covering UI, Workflow, Solution Integration, Functional, maintenance and Regression testing.
- Develop, execute and maintain Web Based Test Automation Framework with C# Visual Studio & Selenium Web driver.
- Develop, execute and maintain Mobile Based Test Automation Framework with C# Visual Studio, Selenium Web driver & Appium for iOS and Android
- Provide estimates for test tasks and activities
- Test & Defect Reporting based on industry best practice
- Liaise with the Project Management and Scrum Masters to ensure adherence to quality during the development and testing process
- Have a Computer Science Degree (or similar) OR have 2+ years’ experience in automation testing
- ISTQB Advanced level certification highly desirable.
- Proficient in C# and SQL.
- Have knowledge of systems development life cycle and agile methodologies;
- Have the ability learn, introduce and improve existing test practice and process;
- Be analytical and have problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi task, use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Experience of providing estimates for test tasks and activities
- Experience of working a cross functional/cross skilled agile team environment, a distinct advantage
- Be detail-oriented and conscientious;
- Have technical writing skills;
Why work for Gartan Technologies?
The role provides you with the opportunity to further develop your Software testing skills both manual and automated, while developing business and consultancy skills through working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for our customers around the globe. As part of an expanding company and Agile development organisation there will be significant opportunities to further your career. Some other perks;
- A highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Pensionable benefit
- Health Insurance (VHI)
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
Please send your CV together with a Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
Closing date is noon, Friday, 26th January
All applications will be dealt with promptly and in the strictest of confidenceTags: