Applegreen service stations around Ireland are holding a massive fuel sale with price cuts of 4c per litre on petrol and diesel.
With many people feeling the pinch after the Christmas season, this price drop will come as a help to motorists filling their cars this week.
You’ll have to be quick though: the sale is running from Sunday 7th January until midnight Tuesday 9th January at 177 Applegreen stores nationwide.
The participating Donegal stations are:
- Applegreen Buncrana, Luddan
- Applegreen Letterkenny, Derry Road
- Burnfoot Service Station, Grianan Vale, Burnfoot
- Blaney’s Service Station, Lagg Service Station, Milford
- Harris Service Station, Townparks, Convoy
- McGettigan’s Service Station, The Commons, Lifford
- Ballyliffin Service Station, Annaugh, Ballyliffin
- St Johnston Service Station, Derry Road, St.Johnston, Lifford
- Doherty’s Carndonagh, Church Road, Carndonagh
- Faulkners Of Moville, Malin Road, Moville
If you’re travelling around the country, check out applegreenstores.com for the full list of sale suppliers.
Applegreen are calling this their biggest fuel sale ever. Conor Lucey Head of Operations at Applegreen, said: “At Applegreen we are committed to providing our customers with ‘Low fuel prices, always’ and we know that January can be a tough time, following the expensive Christmas period and the long wait to get paid at the end of the month, so we wanted to make things a little easier for the motorist this month thanks to our ‘Biggest Fuel Sale Ever’.