Job Vacancy: Management at Ballybofey Autofactors currently have a position for an E-Commerce Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will maintain the online catalogue of products and offers on the e-shop and company website and social media channels.
The website is built on word press and an expert knowledge of this platform will be essential.
- Manage the Product Catalogue on the company website
- Work closely with E-Commerce management team to launch new products and ranges to the website
- Manage any issues arising with the website and liaise with design team to resolve these
- Set up and Manage online marketing campaigns
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Adaptable and committed to maximise online sales and website growth
- Forward thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A comprehensive knowledge of online selling
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with word press platform
- Experience working with photoshop and in-design
- Knowledge of the automotive spare parts industry will be helpful but not essential as full training will be given
To apply: Please forward your CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: