An Architectural Office in North West Donegal requires an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their team.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of residential and commercial projects working with a registered Architect.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience and a good working knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations, that may be applied to the preparation of tender and construction stage drawings and specifications. The successful applicant should be capable of working within a team and on their own using their own initiative.
- Proficient in Auto Cad essential.
- Experience preparing planning applications essential.
- Experience with BCAR, FSC and DAC applications an advantage.
- Site experience an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent English language skills
To Apply: Please send CV to Personnel Partner, Bonner Gill & Co. Chartered Accountants, Grand Central, Canal Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018Tags: