A progressive and established Accountancy Practice is seeking to recruit a Full-Time, Part/Newly Qualified Accountant or experienced Accounting Technician. The successful individual will work as part of a dynamic team, based in Donegal.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Part/Newly Qualified Accountant or experienced Technician, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing directly with clients,
- Carrying out accounts and related tax assignments with some audit exposure,
- Preparing working files for both audit and non-audit engagements,
- Preparing personal and corporation tax returns and ensuring compliance,
- Dealing with Revenue.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Part/New Qualifications with previous experience in practice,
- An experienced Accounting Technician with 5+ years practice experience,
- Strong bookkeeping and accounts preparation skills,
- A good understanding of personal tax and other areas of compliance including VAT, PAYE and RCT etc.
Salary will depend on experience to date.
To apply: please email your CV, together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be dealt with promptly and in the strictest of confidence. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday February 19th, 2018.Tags: