Thomas Pringle TD, Cllr Michael Mac Giolla Easbuig, Cllr John Campbell and Liam Whyte have organised a number of meetings across the county to assist people who were turned down for the LIS fund, or may have missed the application deadline last year.
The Local Improvement Scheme, which returned in 2017 after being scrapped for six years, provides funds to repair non-County Council roads.
It was announced at the end of January that 164 private roads were selected for the scheme this year, with a total of €3,065,000 being allocated to the fund in Donegal.
If you would like to attend a meeting with one of these representatives, you can do so by attending one of the following meetings:
- Thomas Pringle Office, Killybegs 19th 7pm
- Mounthcharles Community Centre 20th 7pm
- Leghowney Hall 21st 7pm
- The Buestack Centre, Drimarone 22st 7pm
- Nesbitt Arm Hotel 23rd 7pm
- Thomas Pringle Office, Dungloe 26th 6pm.
- Ionad Naomh Phadraig, Dobhair 27th 6pm.
- Ostan Loch Altan, Gort a Choirce 28th 6pm.