Job Vacancy: Donegal Commerical Vehicles are recruiting for an apprentice mechanic to join their team.
A position has become available for an apprenticeship at our Mercedes Benz Heavy Goods Vehicle/ Commercial Motor garage. The company is based in Drumkeen, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal and is established over 20 years.
Working with us will mean carrying out servicing, breakdowns and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
- Willing to learn and come to work well presented.
- Ability to take instruction from senior members of the team.
- Can work on your own initiative and be part of a team.
- Flexibility with working hours during busy seasons.
- Previous employment reference.
- Must have Leaving Certificate
Preferred skills and attributes include:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer Literate
- A friendly and approachable personality
- A keen eye for detail
- Driving license/HGV License
- Ability to keep work areas clean and tidy, organized and safe from hazards for health and safety.
Salary: As per the Solas apprenticeship guidelines
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply to the details below.
Mr. Darragh Kelly,
Donegal Commercial Vehicles,
Closing Date: 12/03/2017