Job Vacancies: Nomadic Dairy (a subsidiary of Donegal Investment Group) based in Crossroads, Killygordon, produces innovative dairy products for national and international markets.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:-
The role involves ensuring that all products leaving the factory are safe for human consumption and are of the highest quality
Requirements for the role:-
- Degree in Food Science or a related subject
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a food industry Quality Department
- Good knowledge of food safety standards and quality management systems
- Strong understanding of BRC regulations and customer standards
- Must have an interest in food and be self-motivated with an inquiring mind
The role involves the maintenance of production equipment to a state of high efficiency by carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance.
Requirements for the role
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualification to Senior Trades, City & Guilds or equivalent
- A knowledge of pumps, valves, PLCs and pneumatics
- Available for call out and ability to work flexible hours as required
- Experience in the food industry would be an advantage
We currently have vacancies for Production Operators on an initial temporary/part-time basis working a 12 hour shift pattern (6 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
The successful candidates will possess the following
- An ability to learn and demonstrate an aptitude for process operation
- Ability to achieve daily/weekly production targets to a high standard of hygiene/food safety
- Willingness and ability to progress in the organisation
- Health and safety awareness
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
To apply for any of the vacancies please forward an up-to-date C.V. and cover letter to The Human Resources Manager, Donegal Investment Group, Ballyraine, Letterkenny, email to email@example.com or call to Nomadic with your CV or to complete an application form.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd 2018.Tags: