Job vacancy: A leading manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Accounts Administrator for their busy premises in Buncrana, Co. Donegal.
The Accounts Administrator will work within the accounts team and contribute to the financial management of the company.
• Standard accounting tasks including summarising and analysing financial information and inputting onto accounting software.
• Processing invoices, credit control and maintenance of the purchase ledger
• Matching, processing and reconciliation of supplier accounts
• Assisting in the preparation of bank reconciliations
• Supporting the finance department
• At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts role
• Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised, with a high attention to detail and ability work on own initiative
• Qualified to Accounts Technician level or equivalent working experience
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Recruitment Department, HR Team Limited,The Innovation Centre, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry, BT48 7TG; clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before Friday 20th April 2018 5.00pm.Tags: