Tobin’s award-winning service station in Letterkenny has a number of job vacancies.
The first is a deli-assistant and the second is a kitchen porter.
Previous experience in food service is desirable.
Min. 32 hours per week.
Kitchen Porter – Full time/Part Time
-Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
-Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
– Clearing tables, sweeping and general cleaning duties.
Deli opening hours are Mon-Sat 7.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Closed Bank Holidays
Applicants must be reliable with a mature attitude and demonstrate:
• A passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
• Enjoy working as part of a high-performance team
• An ability to learn quickly
• An ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
• A flexible attitude to working hours.
Applicants MUST be over 18 years of age.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please forward an up to date CV and cover letter stating which position you are applying for to:
You can email email@example.com or write to The Manager, Tobin’s Service Station, Port Road, Letterkenny.
Closing date for applications is 5.30pm Monday 23rd April 2018Tags: