Job Vacancy: D4 Products in Carndonagh, Co. Donegal, are seeking a Financial Controller to join their innovative and progressive company on a full-time basis.
D4 Products was founded in 2004 and is a leader in the manufacture and distribution of industrial and domestic roller and sectional doors. The company have enjoyed sustained growth over the years and in order to bring the business to the next level, the support of a dynamic Financial Controller is required.
Reporting to the directors, your role will incorporate the day to day management of the finance function, you will be responsible for financial reporting, financial planning analysis, cost analysis, cash flow management, project work relating to systems and processes, improving efficiencies and adding value to the business. Working as a strategic business partner in this 4.5M revenue B2B organisation your role will be broad and varied.
- Preferably qualified or part-qualified Accountant with at least 3 years industry/commercial experience including experience and/or responsibility for financial reporting, financial planning analysis, cost analysis and cash flow management.
- Strong solution focused individual with strong project management, IT/Excel skills to support project delivery and development of systems, processes and controls.
- Ability to determine key relevant information and ensure systems and processes support production and presentation of appropriate financial metrics in a meaningful way for all stakeholders.
- A background in manufacturing would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be willing to develop and lead the administration team and to plan and prioritize work activities and to use time efficiently.
- Capable of working as part of a small dynamic team in an innovative and progressive company.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and desire to be successful in this role, please email a tailored CV with a covering letter to [email protected]