Cassidy Brothers are seeking a Graduate Design Engineer to join their team.
Job Title: Graduate Design Engineer
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience
Job Location: Buncrana, Co. Donegal
The precast and bespoke concrete furniture, polished concrete and exposed concrete product range is becoming increasingly sought after in both the UK and Ireland.
Due to recent project awards and continued growth, Cassidy Brothers are seeking to add to their team and speak with Civil Engineering/ Architectural graduates and technicians who are keen to take up a long-term role in their Buncrana office and assist the current team in place.
The successful candidate will be required to assist with all the product aspects of the company however, in particular, the bespoke products.
Typical duties include:
– Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of civil engineering projects.
– Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, clients and/or external consultants.
– Occasionally attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
– Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports.
– Design/ Conceptualising a project brief.
– Prepare fabrication drawings for the fabrication team
– Depending on work-load, quality assurance and quality control document involvement.
– Assisting management with tender and pricing compilation and submission
– Amending and developing product marketing documentation.
– Research & Development and product design refinement
– Minimum of a third level degree in disciplines such as Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction Technology.
– Fluency in AutoCAD working with 2D and 3D designs, experience with modelling software such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk VRED Professional or similar.
– Fluency in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint mainly.
– Excellent communication skills
– The ability to work effectively to deadlines; and
– The ability to work as part of a team.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, your current salary and when you would be available to commence employment, along with your CV to email@example.com or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, Catalyst Inc., Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; before Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 at 5.00pm.
Please ensure that your cover letter and CV are within the same document and not two separate attachments.Tags: