Glebe Builders have the following positions available for work in the Ballybofey/Letterkenny area and are seeking experienced individuals to join their professional, hard-working and dynamic team.
1. Site Manager / Foreman
2. General Operator
3. Teleporter Driver
Responsibilities and duties will include:-
• Overseeing construction operations on a day-to-day basis;
• Ensuring that work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards;
• Monitoring progress, overseeing delivery of materials and carrying out safety checks;
• Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise;
• Liaising closely with the Project Manager and members of their site team at all times;
• Liaising closely with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners;
• Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements;
• Updating and reporting back regularly on progress
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience;
• A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required;
• Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential;
• Proven track record of working to strict timescales;
• Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required
General Operator & Teleporter Driver
Must have experience, good attention to detail, ability to handle products with care. Must be hard-working, trustworthy and reliable and have excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as working and on your own initiative.
• Safe Pass & Manual Handling;
• CSCS Tickets for Teleporter;
• Full Clean Driver’s Licence
To apply for any of the above positions, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 21st May 2018.